Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: Members Get Togethers and Events

Citroen Car Club "X Rally" - April 15th.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Trainman   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 07:37pm

Member No: #86
I'll be heading down from the North along the M61/M62/A1(M) I'm meeting up with a couple of people from another forum here: - Click Here - if anyone else is heading that way.

I forgot to say we will be meeting up at 9am
black_exclusive   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 07:58pm
Member No: #126
theguardian wrote ...
black - exclusive rekons he's made plenty of room for us to park uk and show off the flagship

That's right! I've been trying to persuade dad to take his C6 but unfortunately he's set on taking a CX this time...

I'll be there with my C4 Loeb...

It's looking like it could be a great turnout...
black_exclusive   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 08:03pm
Member No: #126
Talking of convoy's, we've got one planned for this way too. Nothing too big though at the moment Jason and I will be convoying (Xantia V6 and C4 Loeb) and dad's just sorting out some drivers to get a couple of XMs there - both 2.1TD Auto - one VSX and one Exclusive.

So it could possibly/likely be -> C4 Loeb, Xantia V6, XM 2.1TD VSX, XM 2.1TD Exclusive. Not to let the CX side down dad's either taking a CX DTR Turbo Safari or CX DTR Turbo 2 but he's going over earlier to set up...

Don't think there's anyone from over this way on here? We'll be A47>A15 and then cross country (Glinton-Helpston-Bainton) to Burghley...

Arrival from 9:30am please!
ciao_chao   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 12:32am
Member No: #518
Woah, that makes it two 3.0's, quite the occasion! You can count me in too! I've decided that I'm not going to miss the chance to see so many in one go, and going in convoy would be epic.
theguardian   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 07:06am
Member No: #645
hi ciao no mate it will be epic to see that many c6s if they all turn up,ten c6s plus other models should make for a very good photo.
please dont forget your cam for some photos at the services and when we get there, see-you at south mimms
regards ron
Ped   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 08:29am
Member No: #82
Awwww man I really want to come too... I think I'll try and escape my party the night before and come with you all. Don't count on it but if I'm there, I'm there!
ciao_chao   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 10:33am
Member No: #518
I'll also bring a tape measure so I can measure up for your cup holders.
theguardian   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 11:27am
Member No: #645
thanks that will great ive been racking the brains trying to figger it out how it will work out depth wise out between armrest and seat ? any ways will see you sunday morning as south mimms i will park up in a large open space as near as i can get to the service's entrance so their's plenty of room for rest of the convoy to park up together.
at this rate we could be looking at 20-30 cars of all models

so if the first c6 that gets does this then will know what to look for
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club