Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: Members Get Togethers and Events

Citroen Car Club "X Rally" - April 15th.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
black_exclusive   
Tue Mar 13 2012, 10:19pm
Member No: #126
I have posted this on the C4Owners Site too, so apologies for a blatent copy'n'paste... - Click Here -
Citroening wrote ...

Evening all,

Didn't know if anyone would be up for this? The CCC is holding this on the 15th of April at Burghley House, Lincolnshire.

Should be a good turnout - although it is mainly for models with an 'X', of course anyone is welcome. I plan to be there with my Loeb and would be good if we could have a line-up of C4s there...

C6Dave   
Wed Mar 14 2012, 07:19am

Member No: #1
No problem, if you hadn't done it, I would have
Website
theguardian   
Wed Mar 14 2012, 08:32am
Member No: #645
any c6 s going to this rally if so maybe meetup somewhere near and arrive together in convoy
Gobxoy   
Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:20am
Member No: #786
Hi

Just joined CCC on line used the same login name.

Just incase I am able to go, I should be covered? Although it does say ALL Citroëns welcome.

I would be coming from Chelmsford, so if I can make it what times are those near to me planing on going? I would probable leave after the Chinesse F1 finishes.

So far only done 218 miles so a good run would be a good idea.

Clive ....gobxoy

C6 3.0 HDI ORGA DATE 7/3/2012
pclark   
Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:34am
Member No: #3
Hello Gobxoy. As a long time Citroen Car Club member (and Northern Section committee member) I can say that generally all Citroens are welcome at any CCC event. I'm sure your new C6 will generate lots of interest as it's a 3.0Hdi which are very rare in the UK. I speak from experience as I had a new 3.0 which I sadly wrote off in an accident last year. I'm very happy for you as I know how fantastic it was to drive a brand new C6 away from a dealer as a private buyer. I slightly regret not having bought another new C6 while I still could even though it would have severely strained my finances. Welcome to the CCC, I hope to meet you sometime, maybe at the ICCCR in Harrogate. I won't be able to make the 'X' Rally as its the same day as the Northern Section country drive.

Philip
theguardian   
Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:53am
hi clive
just to let you know 5/6 of the southern c6ers are going we are meeting at south mimms service's at 9.00 am and then going up in convoy from there some of the guys say it's about 1 & half hrs drive from south mimms so that's an e.t.a of 10.30 ish for us to arrive not sure if you want to join us or go up on your own i will pm you today with my contact details
regards ron
Gobxoy   
Fri Apr 06 2012, 11:53am
Member No: #786
Hi

Only adds about 15 miles and twenty mins to travel time, to go that route.

So that may be possible, hmmm F1 live or Citroën day out that's a tough call.

Clive (gobxoy)
black_exclusive   
Fri Apr 06 2012, 04:40pm
As one of the organisers of the X Rally Clive, of course everyone is welcome be it in an X model or not! This Rally was set up mainly due to the CX, XM and Xantia owners wanting another show earlier in the year (their show is in September each year) and the BX'ers not having a show of their own. Thus, the X Rally was born! ALL Citroen's are welcome and we'll even let you in if you're not in a Citroen (it happens!).

It's the first proper CCC Event of the year which will help numbers attending and gathering from the amount of response I've seen to it, I can expect it to be very good.

alan   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:40pm
Member No: #24
Hi all, Alan here 3.0 HDI exclusive.Member25. Just read about the X rally. I will be coming and shall join the C6 convoy at South Mimms.Any one know how many C6's leaving from here???
theguardian   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 03:15pm
hi alan as far as i know at the moment now is ten c6's with yours if they all turn up
regards ron
ps should make a nice convoy of c6s plus other models going up the A1M

meeting at 9am have a coffee and leave for 9.15 ish for a nice run up to the rally black - exclusive rekons he's made plenty of room for us to park uk and show off the flagship
Trainman   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 07:37pm

Member No: #86
I'll be heading down from the North along the M61/M62/A1(M) I'm meeting up with a couple of people from another forum here: - Click Here - if anyone else is heading that way.

I forgot to say we will be meeting up at 9am
black_exclusive   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 07:58pm
theguardian wrote ...
black - exclusive rekons he's made plenty of room for us to park uk and show off the flagship

That's right! I've been trying to persuade dad to take his C6 but unfortunately he's set on taking a CX this time...

I'll be there with my C4 Loeb...

It's looking like it could be a great turnout...
black_exclusive   
Mon Apr 09 2012, 08:03pm
Talking of convoy's, we've got one planned for this way too. Nothing too big though at the moment Jason and I will be convoying (Xantia V6 and C4 Loeb) and dad's just sorting out some drivers to get a couple of XMs there - both 2.1TD Auto - one VSX and one Exclusive.

So it could possibly/likely be -> C4 Loeb, Xantia V6, XM 2.1TD VSX, XM 2.1TD Exclusive. Not to let the CX side down dad's either taking a CX DTR Turbo Safari or CX DTR Turbo 2 but he's going over earlier to set up...

Don't think there's anyone from over this way on here? We'll be A47>A15 and then cross country (Glinton-Helpston-Bainton) to Burghley...

Arrival from 9:30am please!
ciao_chao   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 12:32am
Member No: #518
Woah, that makes it two 3.0's, quite the occasion! You can count me in too! I've decided that I'm not going to miss the chance to see so many in one go, and going in convoy would be epic.
theguardian   
Tue Apr 10 2012, 07:06am
hi ciao no mate it will be epic to see that many c6s if they all turn up,ten c6s plus other models should make for a very good photo.
please dont forget your cam for some photos at the services and when we get there, see-you at south mimms
regards ron
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club