C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Ice / USB Box / Telephone problems

C6 Built-in Telephone

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ciao_chao   
Fri May 03 2013, 03:32pm
Member No: #518
I've always been fine with the computer picking up my home command actually.
Tjensen   
Sat Jun 15 2013, 10:23pm
Member No: #954
I have installet a (twin)SIM card and it is accepted with the code, even recieves SMS- But attempts to make a call are reported as "failing". What could be the problem ?
josok   
Sun Jun 16 2013, 10:56am
Member No: #1222
Do both the car and your phone ring on incoming calls? Have you tried with the card from you phone? It looks like a provider or card problem to me.
Tjensen   
Thu Jun 20 2013, 07:50am
I played with settings and succeded, now it seem to be working. I willl even consider trying the special emergency functions (the Citroen sign button, and the SOS button. (But Citroen Norway told me it would not work in my 2010 car)
Norman   
Tue Sep 06 2016, 08:12am
Member No: #364
Hi I have a 2010 2.2 and the phone works fine on on 3G my supplier (the people's operator) has shut down the 3G operation and sent me a 4g sim which when I insert it into the sim slot it says "bad sim or no sim inserted" but it works in a mobil phone do you know if it a case of the phone system in the car is unable to utilise 4g.
So I have put the 3G sim back and it works fine I have messaged tpo who gave me some instructions on what to do so I will try again to see if what they suggested works.

Norman   
Thu Sep 08 2016, 07:09am
Has anyone tried to swap out their 3G sim for a 4G one? I received my 4G sim from The People's Operator and activated it and put it in the car phone but received the message "bad sim or not inserted correctly" so I tried it in one of my phones and it worked fine, asking the phone to manually detect the network it came up with Vodaphone, EE and O2 but not 3 which is the new network provider, so I put it back in the car phone and got the "bad sim" message again so I tried my Giffgaff sim in the car phone which worked fine so I assume the the car phone doesn't support 4G. If anyone has any ideas.
Tjensen   
Thu Sep 08 2016, 12:41pm
I think my SIM is a 4G "twin" one that is working OK, With some inital problems with installation.
Norman   
Sun Nov 13 2016, 10:00am
Just come back from holiday to find that the people's operator have shut down the 3G system so now I had no phone, so went and got a replacement sim from o2 with 4g which was recognised but I was unable to activate it because of a problem with the way o2 systems top up so got myself a sim from Giffgaff activated and topped it up no problem (o2 take note) now I have a fully working car phone again.
e3steve   
Mon Nov 14 2016, 09:31am
Member No: #1163
I have seven SIMs on giffgaff, Norman; brilliant VFM!
Stealth   
Sun Oct 28 2018, 07:26pm
Member No: #986
Has anybody has success upgrading the Navidrive from 2G to 3G?

The 2G network has been shut down in Australia and with it went the end of telephone services in my C6. I had a similar problem with my gate intercom system but was able to send the unit away to have it upgraded, at significant expense, to a 3G compatible system. In theory, this should also be possible for the Navidrive unit.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club