C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Hello everybody

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
mcaxantia   
Sat Apr 08 2023, 08:23am
Member No: #5195
Hi everyone, my name is Manuel. Years ago I bought a Citroen Xantia and since then I have been in love with the hydropneumatic suspension. I have been looking for a c6 2.7hdi for a year, and finally found it. It has 150,000 kms and all the revisions in citroen. I have used it for 5000 kms and I have done all the maintenance and rear egr change (it was broken in its electronic part). Everything works fine on my c6, everything except the folding of the mirrors. I have done the tests of the actuators from diagbox, and they fold and unfold perfectly, but from the door control and when opening and closing the car they neither fold nor unfold. I have done a thousand more tests, and I have even changed the motors, but they do not fold or unfold. The door control does all its functions well, except folding and the function of the right rear window that only goes down with the comfort function, it does not go down in sections.I need help, I am one of those who like to have the car as a collector's item and I want my mirrors to fold. To guide you, I can comment that I bought the car in the north of Germany, perhaps they would do some trick to block them due to snow and ice, it is to raise all the hypotheses to the desperate.I leave you some photos of the car, greetings from Madrid and thanks for your help.

Fraunie   
Sat Apr 08 2023, 04:14pm
Member No: #3763
Have you tried the knob ("c") in the drivers door as well?
Pushing it backwards should fold/unfold the mirrors...

mcaxantia   
Sat Apr 08 2023, 11:31pm
Obviously yes...
Tjensen   
Sun Apr 09 2023, 11:45am
Member No: #954
I had strange/unreliable mirror behavior and it was solved by replacing the switch in the driver's door.
mcaxantia   
Wed Apr 12 2023, 06:21pm
Hello friends, everything is solved now. The mirrors were overridden with diagbox. I have already found the route to reactivate them:
Go to bsi/repair/telecoding/manual telecoding/customer customization/multiplex electric folding mirrors (set the option to yes) and press the gear in the lower right corner to memorize the value.

Do it with the engine off and the ignition on.
Greetings, I hope it helps more people.
cruiserphil   
Fri Apr 14 2023, 10:33am

Member No: #38
Hello Mcaxantia,

Thanks for posting the fix!

Best regards,

Phil C.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club