C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Coolant/Oil temperature gauge and Tyre pressure page missing

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
CC   
Fri Apr 25 2014, 09:55am
Member No: #1528
Hi, when I press the button on the wiper stalk, I can only get instantaneous range information, trip 1 and trip 2 and it goes back to instantaneous, I does not toggle to the page with Coolant/Oil temperature Tyre pressure page. I have tried pressing the DARK button for 12 seconds to reset the unit and it still does not work. Can someone tell me how to sort this out? Thanks!
Trainman   
Fri Apr 25 2014, 10:28am

Member No: #86
Chechung,

sounds, like its something that needs setting up in the configuration menu, either that or a fault with the comms unit.
gmerry   
Fri Apr 25 2014, 02:46pm
Member No: #21
CC, does your car have Navidrive option?

If yes, you need to put the display in TRIP mode to get the temperature gauges and tyre pressure monitor.

Regards
G
Biggles1957   
Fri Mar 10 2023, 05:10pm
Member No: #3337
I tried that and it still didn't work....
Tjensen   
Mon Mar 13 2023, 12:30pm
Member No: #954
Reinstall the operating system, then wake up these functions with Lexia/Diagbox. Some C6 functions are not standard and will not show after a disk crash or a standard auto-repair or reinstallation. I had many years of HDD crashes in high altitudes and did this many times. Another tip: Use the operating system disk sold by Citroen (not expensive), not the one that is delivered with the new maps.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club