C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: 3.0 HDi Forum

C6 Xenon Brenner links Defekt

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Kurfuerst   
Mon Feb 27 2023, 05:52pm
Member No: #4822
Wo sind die Sicherungen für die Xenon Brenner Auf- und Abblendlicht? Das es sie gibt weiß ich. Ich hatte beim linken Xenon Brenner die Symptome eines Ausfalls. Also aufleuchten und dann aus. Nun habe ich den Xenon Brenner gewechselt und nichts. Also in die Werkstatt und dort wurde festgestellt, Sicherung defekt. Neue rein und sie kam kurze Zeit wieder. Tja und nun
MGmike   
Tue Feb 28 2023, 06:56pm
Member No: #3151
using Goggle translate for those that don't read German (like me )

Where are the fuses for the high and low beam xenon bulbs? I know they exist. I had the symptoms of a failure with the left xenon burner. So light up and then off. Now I have changed the xenon bulb and nothing. So to the workshop and it was found there that the fuse was defective. New ones in and she came back for a short time. Well and now

MGmike   
Tue Feb 28 2023, 07:06pm
Member No: #3151
They're not listed in the owners manual and therefore I suspect they are one of the Maxi fuses under the main fuse box under the bonnet

Sie sind nicht in der Bedienungsanleitung aufgeführt und daher vermute ich, dass es sich um eine der Maxi-Sicherungen unter dem Hauptsicherungskasten unter der Motorhaube handelt

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club