C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Power steering parts

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Rosb   
Tue Jan 24 2023, 10:41pm
Member No: #4784
Hi, I have a 2006 2.7 and need to address a suspension leak on the power steering pipe assembly. According to my Vin the parts a mechanic said I needed are
4014JA, 4012F2 and 401376.
When I log in these numbers they seem to come up discontinued or maybe superseded. I know from a previous entry one of the numbers is listed as 4014HZ.
Just wondering if someone can steer me in the right direction as I know the main pipe has a history of leaking so should still be in production.
Regards John
cit-rotti   
Wed Jan 25 2023, 10:29am
Member No: #3753
The spare part number 4012F2 is still current and still available from Citroen.
The other spare parts probably have changed numbers.
To determine the correct current numbers, the complete VIN is required and whether it is right-hand drive or left-hand drive. - Sometimes also the ORGA number.
The correct spare part number can only be determined by calling the Service Hotline (https://public.servicebox-parts.com/pages/index.jsp).
All other spare parts portals are often helpful but outdated - the spare part number is often still correct - but not if the last change was made only 3-4 years ago.
Possible solutions:
Either go to a Citroen workshop and have them find out the new numbers, or go to the forum
- Click Here -
then you get the current numbers from the service hotline.
or a forum member has access to the service hotline and helps.

Greetings Wolfgang

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club