2007 C6 lignage possible parts for sale

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Andyroden   
Tue Jan 18 2022, 12:54pm
Member No: #4840
Hi all,

Incredibly reluctantly, it's looking like our 2.7 Lignage isn't going to find a buyer any time remotely soon, so we're considering stripping it for spares (or inviting C6 owners a little better than us on the spanners) to harvest parts to keep their cars going.

At the moment, we're just looking to gauge interest in it and weigh up whether that makes more sense than selling for scrap, but if there's enough interest in various bits and bobs that makes it worthwhile, then we'll go down that route. The car's listed in the C6s for sale section, but happy to answer any questions.
MGmike   
Tue Jan 18 2022, 01:11pm
Member No: #3151
Sorry to hear this Andy... but if you do break it I'll take the N/S front door window please.
Andyroden   
Tue Jan 18 2022, 01:16pm
Member No: #4840
MGmike wrote ...

Sorry to hear this Andy... but if you do break it I'll take the N/S front door window please.

To say I'm gutted is a colossal understatement, but if there's more money to be made on spares and it keeps other C6s going then it's the right thing to do. As it stands, the car looks likely to be sat on the drive deteriorating for a good while, which ultimately equates to the same thing. I'll post an update at the end of the weekend, but you have first refusal on that.
willthor   
Wed Feb 09 2022, 10:50am
Member No: #4455
Hi, I need a front right hand shock absorber if you have for sale? Thanks & best wishes. William
MartinSharpe   
Wed Aug 24 2022, 02:49pm
Member No: #4846
I need a replacement front bumper, if its for sale?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club