Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ozeddy   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 05:43am
Member No: #5052
Recently bought a 2008 C6. Obsidian Noir with beige interior. While I had a CX earlier, I have had Peugeots for a while and found that communities such as this one can be wonderfully supportive. This is important to me being down under, where Citroëns, and in particular C6s, are few and far between.
MGmike   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 07:28am
Member No: #3151
Not Cheltenham in Gloucester then!
enjoy the ride and know we are here when it inevitably throws it's toys out of the pram
Best bit of advice I can give is to read up on the known errors/problems and fix them before they fail.

Good luck.
jamescarruthers   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 11:45am
Member No: #1548
Hello and welcome!
ozeddy   
Fri Aug 05 2022, 10:15pm
Member No: #5052
Thank you for your warm messages. I've now subscribed to notification by email .

I'm indeed in the sister Cheltenham in Sydney, Mike.

Eddy
Lockesboy   
Mon Aug 15 2022, 06:45pm
Member No: #5080
ozeddy wrote ...

Recently bought a 2008 C6. Obsidian Noir with beige interior. While I had a CX earlier, I have had Peugeots for a while and found that communities such as this one can be wonderfully supportive. This is important to me being down under, where Citroëns, and in particular C6s, are few and far between.

I'm new and trying to work out how to post a new thread. I've just got a c6 and need instructions on how to fill my eolys tank up as I'm getting a message saying it is low...
MGmike   
Tue Aug 16 2022, 12:08pm
Member No: #3151
Lockesboy wrote ...

I'm new and trying to work out how to post a new thread. I've just got a c6 and need instructions on how to fill my eolys tank up as I'm getting a message saying it is low...

If you go to the bottom of the list of posts in the section you want to post in there will be an Icon for a New thread, hit that.

As for filling the eolys tank, have you checked the tech section? It's easy enough to do beside the N/S rear wheel but you will need a Lexia session to tell the ECU how much you've put in.
cruiserphil   
Tue Aug 16 2022, 01:43pm

Member No: #38
Hello Lockesbuoy,

You'll find it in the listing here: - Click Here -

Best regards,

Phil C.
Lockesboy   
Fri Aug 19 2022, 07:45am
Member No: #5080
Thanks guys, managed to put in a couple of litres of eoylis fluid...just done an oil and filter change, plus air filter. Next job's on the list is the automatic gearbox oil flush, pollen filter and a brake fluid change plus four new tyres getting fitted on Saturday. I'm definitely into my C6 now in a big way, big rather expensive job on the list is the cambelt and serpentine belt change, plus the diesel pump belt...after that not much to do mechanically...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club