Citroen C6 directional headlight problem

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Disaster189   
Wed May 04 2022, 02:11pm
Member No: #5010

Hello friends,

I wanted to ask you for help, It is a Citroen c6 with bidirectional headlights and xenon, a few weeks ago they changed the left xenon lamp, because it melted, everything worked fine for a few km, until after a few km it started to blink the green low beam light on the instrument panel, after this the turn signals stopped working, checking the car I realized that they had left the battery cable unconnected (only supported) I disconnected it for 15 min and connected and no nothing improved, I also saw that the light bulb was out of its housing, so it was placed correctly, after all this I bought the Diagbox and made a diagnosis.

After checking the visual cables, cleaning some connectors, etc... carry out a diagnosis with DIAGBOX (the faults that I put in the capture) I delete them and they come out again since they are persistent, I have carried out a headlight test from Diagbox and the right headlight works correctly (height adjustment, directional, long, short, crossing, flashing, etc...)

When checking the left headlight, I see that the height adjustment (up and down) and directional (to the sides) do not work, so the problem seems to be in this part.
I have checked the fuse F9 of the fuse box of the engine compartment and everything is correct ( Red fuse of 10a )
I have removed the headlights and checked the wiring and everything seems fine.
I don't know what else to try, I don't have another headlight to try, I think it really must be something in the software or simply some circuit was damaged by short-circuiting and the battery being poorly connected (I can see the first error related to the lights at code 165335 error B1112 that I will put in the screenshots and it only appears in the error log)

Thanks for your time and help in advance. I hope to be able to solve it soon in some way Sorry for my bad Google English ( I'm from Spain! )
The first image is the GLOBAL DIAGBOX TEST and the 2 registered failures (in the attached video you can also see that when I delete them they automatically reappear instantly)

The following 3 images are the log book where you can see during the km traveled that the failures appear.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club