Dashboard repair

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
LeComtedeGrevaux   
Sun May 01 2022, 12:41pm
Member No: #4282
Afternoon again chaps

Is there anyone who you would particularly recommend to repair my dash after it suddenly went blank?

Regards

Stephen
SIGNALMANADRIAN   
Sat May 14 2022, 07:42pm
Member No: #1316
Hi Stephen i had my instrument cluster from my 2.2 HDI repaired by Autotronics of Leicester for £154.00 about 7 months ago. All was well until a couple of weeks ago when it failed again sent it back under warranty and they returned it in 4 days all working so fingers crossed. Adrian
Drew11   
Thu May 26 2022, 06:53pm
Member No: #4994
I took mine to a local auto electrician who told me that it had burnt out so badly it was irrepairable. After seeing a few reccomendations on here for Simon Mark Edward's from Somerset Technical Services, I found him on FB and sent him photos of the damage. He told me he had repaired worse and sure enough within 2 days of me sending the digital display to him he messaged to say it was fixed.£145 including return postage.
I refitted it and there was an EML light and Depollution fault warning which went away after restarting the car a few times.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club