C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

Wanted nearside indicator unit

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Norman   
Tue Apr 12 2022, 07:49am
Member No: #364
Hi all does anyone have a replacement nearside indicator and fog light unit as mine filled up with water I’ve tried to repair it but the different units don’t clip together so I’m looking for a replacement unit so if anyone has one it would be great.
Also the position sensors have stopped working and when I checked the spare wheel it was full of water so I have drilled a hole to let the water out a common problem it seems so I’ll see what happens when it dries out.

Norman
pgrant5   
Tue Apr 12 2022, 08:31am
Member No: #3774
Hi Norman,

I definitely have one of these somewhere, will try to find it later today. My boot also filled up with water, I noticed this was more prevalent when parked on a slope, now I've moved, and I park the Citroen on the flat no more water ingress.
Also I had to change the ECU in the boot to get the parking sensors working.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Andover & Los Palas Murcia
pgrant5   
Tue Apr 12 2022, 08:57am
Hi Norman,

Just found it, please see attached photos.

Kind Regards

Peter

Norman   
Sun Apr 17 2022, 06:01am
Member No: #364
Hi Peter I thought I had replied to this post how much would you like for the unit and how to pay you
Ias I said I drilled a hole in the boot to empty the water out hoping the reversing cpu would come back on line but no such luck as of yet I’ll give it to the middle of the week and if noting happens I’ll remove it to have a look it might just be water if not do you have a spare unit if so you could send them both together.

Regards Norman
pgrant5   
Tue Apr 19 2022, 08:49am
Hi Norman.

Just sent you a PM

Regards

Peter
Tjensen   
Wed Apr 20 2022, 11:48am
Member No: #954
The indicator + lamp unit is a problem, but it is better on C6 than on other Citroens due to the lamps being part of the design, not possible to change (and thus removing a problematic "holder" part But, it is C6 specific and difficult to find. (I am on my 2nd units with another set as spares) Order new parts and be patient. The can also be repaired, search in this forum.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club