C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Drivers heated seat fuse

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Tux2609   
Sat Nov 20 2021, 08:04am
Member No: #4887
I can't figure out which one is G36 Drivers heated seat fuse. It should be in the top row but there's a difference between the diagram and the actual fuses.
MGmike   
Sat Nov 20 2021, 06:45pm
Member No: #3151
It should be the fifth one from the right or the first blue one from the right..
321dave   
Fri Nov 26 2021, 04:55pm
Member No: #614
Tux2609 wrote ...

I can't figure out which one is G36 Drivers heated seat fuse. It should be in the top row but there's a difference between the diagram and the actual fuses.

Your not wrong!
I figured it was in reverse actually. I have photo of the one in the C6 to compare it to. I’ll post that when I get to a pc

br]

321dave   
Fri Nov 26 2021, 08:21pm
321dave wrote ...

Tux2609 wrote ...

Your not wrong!
I figured it was in reverse actually. I have photo of the one in the C6 to compare it to. I’ll post that when I get to a pc.

Pity i need to rotate the image 90 degrees anti-clockwise. You can see the two orange 5amp fuses at the other end of the diagram above from Citroen. But if you follow the colours it actually matches the diagram, but it backwards in the car!

br]

Tux2609   
Fri Nov 26 2021, 08:32pm
Member No: #4887
321dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

Tux2609 wrote ...

Your not wrong!
I figured it was in reverse actually. I have photo of the one in the C6 to compare it to. I’ll post that when I get to a pc.

Pity i need to rotate the image 90 degrees anti-clockwise. You can see the two orange 5amp fuses at the other end of the diagram above from Citroen. But if you follow the colours it actually matches the diagram, but it backwards in the car!

br]

So, the one I'm after should be the first blue 15amp from the left. Thanks!
321dave   
Sat Nov 27 2021, 03:21pm
Tux2609 wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

Tux2609 wrote ...

Your not wrong!

br]

So, the one I'm after should be the first blue 15amp from the left. Thanks!

That’s correct! Glad to help.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club