C6 Workshop Manual

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
pgrant5   
Fri Mar 18 2022, 09:45am
Member No: #3774
Hi all,

If it of any interest, I just discovered that Haynes now do an online manual for the C6, I only checked for the 2.7d. I have heard that the online manuals are quite informative, not yet downloaded from the following site :-

- Click Here -

I have also found that the C6 owners forum is extremely helpful in keeping my car alive thank you everybody for your posts.

Kind Regards

Peter
321dave   
Fri Mar 18 2022, 02:00pm
Member No: #614
pgrant5 wrote ...

Hi all,

If it of any interest, I just discovered that Haynes now do an online manual for the C6, I only checked for the 2.7d. I have heard that the online manuals are quite informative, not yet downloaded from the following site :-

- Click Here -

I have also found that the C6 owners forum is extremely helpful in keeping my car alive thank you everybody for your posts.

Kind Regards

Peter

Thanks Peter,
That will be very helpful to check out no doubt. All th best with your C6.

thunder1   
Wed Jun 01 2022, 08:43am
Member No: #4856
The Haynes is not a downloadable manual, but an online one. I got myself a subscription for

- Click Here -

Some of the pages are very generic, they didn't even bothered to rewrite passages for the "how to prepare the car for MOT, and the instructions are for old type handbreak. Its more like a slightly more detailed owners manual, but I wouldn't call it workshop manual...

I only looked it briefly, so I might be wrong, but right now, I am not impressed...
jamescarruthers   
Wed Jun 01 2022, 11:35am
Member No: #1548
thunder1 wrote ...

The Haynes is not a downloadable manual, but an online one. I got myself a subscription for

- Click Here -

Some of the pages are very generic, they didn't even bothered to rewrite passages for the "how to prepare the car for MOT, and the instructions are for old type handbreak. Its more like a slightly more detailed owners manual, but I wouldn't call it workshop manual...

I only looked it briefly, so I might be wrong, but right now, I am not impressed...

I had a quick look and they do sell this as a sort of “generic” sort of manual rather than their previous step by step ones. It does look absolutely useless in my opinion too!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club