C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Advice needed.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
AndrewC6   
Fri Apr 16 2021, 09:48pm
Member No: #4332
Good evening all I hope you are well. Due to a change in circumstances and the lose of my storage facility I am having to part with my Citroens and was hoping you people on here would give me a good indication of what I would expect to receive. Both vehicles are out and about to run out of mot due to them being stored in England and I live in Wales so I haven’t been able to get to them, but I do intend to mot them prior to selling. One is a 2006 C6 2.7 Exclusive automatic with 119000 miles in grey with black leather, the other is a XM estate 2.1 diesel with a manual 5 speed box and has covered 63000 miles. Any indications would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Andrew
MGmike   
Sat Apr 17 2021, 08:10am
Member No: #3151
Andrew, sorry to hear of your plight, it's been a tough year for a lot of people.

It's very difficult to put a value on a car with very little information and without actually seeing it but.... For a C6 with 119K, full MOT, with know known faults, confirmation the timing belts have been changed and a good service history, I would say £3-3.5k. Maybe an other 500 if the paint work is spotless. Prices do seem to be creeping up a little and you could hold out for more but they take a long time to sell unless someone knows your car and want's it. Dealer prices will be a lot higher for obvious reasons.

Although not always truthful, you could try an eBay search of completed listings to see if there have been any similar cars sold recently.

Can't help with the XM as I've no experience with them.
AndrewC6   
Sat Apr 17 2021, 06:25pm
Member No: #4332
Hi Mike

Thank you very much for the information much appreciated

Regards
Andrew

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club