Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Relatively new owner of an C6 2.2 Exclusive

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
docgaz   
Fri Apr 16 2021, 06:35pm
Member No: #4012
Hi there. After a succession of Citroens (GSA, Activa, XM - none of which I have yet had the heart to part with!) the other year a 2007 C6 2.2 Exclusive manual came up for sale very near me - perfect spec for me - and, of course, I could not resist. Here she is with the XM:

We managed 4k miles before the pandemic - and some mechanical issues (I've posted about those in The Garage) - so I've barely got used to C6 ownership but am very glad to find this group and all the advice and guidance provided.
3 User said Thank You to docgaz for this Post :
 MGmike (5 Days ago) , Jas16 (5 Days ago) , cruiserphil (4 Days ago)
Jas16   
Fri Apr 16 2021, 07:09pm
Member No: #2994
Hello. I have the same car of the same age and can only be in support for such a vehicle.

I have had mine for over 4 years and 55k miles, inc a week long, 2k trip, around Scotland a couple of years ago and love every moment of it.
Norman   
Mon Apr 19 2021, 02:03am
Member No: #364
I have a 2.2 automatic also it’s a wonderful vehicle it is a great upgrade from my Xm estate and has been very reliable I’ve had it since 2014 and it’s looked after my Huddersfield Citroen who do a excellent job
Regards Norman

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club