Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

Electronic dashboard

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
STippetts58   
Wed Jul 01 2020, 04:06pm
Member No: #4369
Hi,

I have a C6 Citroen and the dashboard is currently blank so I'm looking for a part replacement (or repair), please advise if any of you have the part or can point me in the right direction.

Kind regards,
Steve
MGmike   
Wed Jul 01 2020, 04:17pm
Member No: #3151
Steve, send it to Simon Mark Edwards find him on Fbook C6 forum, can't remember him user name on here!

You watching Si?

I'll be surprised if he can't fix it but if he can't, I have a spare.
C6Dave   
Wed Jul 01 2020, 06:13pm

Member No: #1
Steve, send it to Simon Mark Edwards find him on Fbook C6 forum

ststech is the username but he hasn't been on site for a while. Facebook ID: - Click Here -

Please be aware if fitting a different head unit. The mileage is stored in the head unit and ECU so if you fit a head unit with a higher mileage than your car's it will default to the highest and overwrite your ECU's....
Website
Hkna   
Tue Dec 01 2020, 01:34pm
Member No: #2952
Can someone give contact details for Simon or an article he wrote here about how to repair a blank speedometer?
Tjensen   
Tue Dec 01 2020, 06:01pm
Member No: #954
And Facebook : - Click Here -, and on C6 Owners on FB

Text from January 15 : New customer back in UK now with a left hand drive Citröen C6
And his instrument cluster had failed and an attempt to repair was not successful and he was told it couldn't be repaired.
Well here it is repaired and on test working fine now ready to be returned to him ????
and: Someone had got at this one before causing more havoc but all repaired and returrned and then a WhatsApp video call to the owner giving instructions on how to refit it ????
C6Marcy   
Tue Dec 01 2020, 06:47pm
Member No: #4417
I used Cartronix in Portsmouth UK with a quick turn around
David Hallworth   
Fri Dec 04 2020, 03:58pm

Member No: #90
This is Simon's website:

- Click Here -

David.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club