C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Changing Spheres or not?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Marcy   
Fri Nov 27 2020, 07:39pm
Member No: #4417
Found it it's under the Repair, Pack Repair, Specific After Sales Operations, Programming of the heights

Won't let me program.......I am assuming it's because the car isn't on the ramp anymore and the ground isn't flat

At least I'm moving forward
C6Marcy   
Mon Dec 21 2020, 08:28pm
Finally managed to get suspension adjusted and measured to within spec, unfortunately hasn't made the car smooth around town. A little crashy over pot holes etc

Now the quandary of whether I'm asking too much of the Hydractive 3+ with low profile tyres or start changing spheres

If any member is in the Dorset area who could give a second opinion that may also help
hibitdat   
Mon Dec 21 2020, 10:33pm
Member No: #3959
Hi C6Marcy, I've been on here for a while but never posted however just seen your thread here, I'm in West Dorset and on my second C6, if you want a second opinion I may be able to help.
C6Marcy   
Mon Dec 21 2020, 11:26pm
hibitdat wrote ...

Hi C6Marcy, I've been on here for a while but never posted however just seen your thread here, I'm in West Dorset and on my second C6, if you want a second opinion I may be able to help.

A very kind offer and good to meet a local member, once the salt gritters give up I will arrange a mutually convenient time
hibitdat   
Tue Dec 22 2020, 12:03am
Member No: #3959
C6Marcy wrote ...

hibitdat wrote ...

A very kind offer and good to meet a local member, once the salt gritters give up I will arrange a mutually convenient time

Yes it would be good to meet another member around here, there's a few in this part of the world! We've got a few Citroen enthusiasts with great skills around too.
All the best.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club