Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

C6 near Hove, East Sussex

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
RichWill   
Sun Jun 28 2020, 02:42pm
Member No: #4401
Hi, I am seriously considering getting a C6 as a second car but as I run a boys football team at the weekend I need to ensure that the boot is big enough to get all the kit in (balls, pop up training goals etc).

There is a car at Wolsey motors but it is two and a half hours drive away so before going there I wanted to get good idea of the boot size, as this would be a show stopper.

Does anyone have a C6 in the brighton, east sussex, south of London area that I could come and check out the boot size? I wouldn't take much time, be on time etc

many thanks

Rich
C6Dave   
Sun Jun 28 2020, 05:23pm

Member No: #1
Rich if you want maximum 'carrying' capacity then you need to be looking for a C6 without a 'rare lounge pack' as the rear seats don't fold.
Website
RichWill   
Mon Jun 29 2020, 07:14pm
Member No: #4401
thanks C6Dave, just to confirm with the lounge pack the seats don't fold?

thanks
C6Dave   
Mon Jun 29 2020, 08:06pm

Member No: #1
RichWill wrote ...

thanks C6Dave, just to confirm with the lounge pack the seats don't fold?

thanks

Correct and it reduces the available space. The boot will take a couple of large suitcases and a small travel bag and a few odds and ends but for anything longer than a suitcase you need the ability to drop the rear seats which you can't do when the car has a Lounge pack or 'TGV' style seats depending on how it's advertised.
Website
Davet49   
Tue Jun 30 2020, 07:23am
Member No: #3695
Rich,
I'm just south of Winchester and have an Exclusive without the Lounge Pack. You are welcome to come and look at it. It's a bit far though! Bought from Danny at Wolsey Motors.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club