Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

2.7 HDI vlog super maintenance :D

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
SilentMarivs   
Sun Apr 12 2020, 09:16am
Member No: #4278
Saludos
Alguno no se si habrá visto mis videos. Los dejo aquí para quien le interese. Están en español pero algunas tomas son interesantes. He sacado el motor a la C6 para reparar todas las juntas y fallos que vea

Cheers Someone about whether they have seen my videos. I leave them here for whoever is interested. They are in Spanish but some shots are interesting. I have taken the engine out to the C6 to repair all the gaskets and failures you see

- Click Here -

- Click Here -

- Click Here -
Fraunie   
Sun Apr 12 2020, 05:13pm
Member No: #3763
Really impressive! It looks like as if you are a really talented mechanic... Too bad I don't understand Spanish
SilentMarivs   
Thu Apr 16 2020, 07:15pm
saludos, he hecho un nuevo video. aprecio mucho vuestros comentarios y consejos.

Greetings, I have made a new video. I really appreciate your comments and advice.

- Click Here -
ingmar55555   
Fri Apr 17 2020, 11:43am
Member No: #4280
Nice to watch Marius, quite a big job that you have undertaken. What I Understood from the video is that you made the special tools to block the flywheel and camshafts yourself ? Although the 6 mm allen keys come from Ikea . Myself I like to do a lot of the work, but this is quite a project....Respect!
Best Regards
Ingmar
SilentMarivs   
Tue Apr 21 2020, 09:01pm
New video, enjoy It

- Click Here -
SilentMarivs   
Sun May 17 2020, 09:59am
regards
I have made new videos of the c6. I have little time lately, worse I will try to upload more soon

- Click Here -
- Click Here -
- Click Here -
- Click Here -
FraserG   
Sun May 17 2020, 10:10pm
Member No: #2011
Thanks,

One of life's great regrets is not being able to understand more languages!

Cheers Fraser
DSDan   
Tue May 19 2020, 10:50pm
Member No: #3488
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd chip in in case anyone is particularly interested in this work and doesn't know how to get the subtitles up on YouTube. It's very easy.

Just press the cc, (closed captions), icon at the bottom of screen and subtitles come up in Spanish. Then press the settings icon, (like the big cog), next to the cc icon. It shows 'Spanish' captions. Press on Spanish and then select Auto Translate. Every language in the world comes up, obviously scroll down to English, (or whatever!), select language and the captions will instantly translate into your choice.

Might not make the work involved seem too much easier but at least we can understand what he is up to!
Fraunie   
Wed May 20 2020, 05:31pm
Member No: #3763
Thanks for this post, but unfortunately the translation is complete nonsense mostly
DSDan   
Thu May 21 2020, 01:36am
Member No: #3488
Yes, Fraunie,

I think live translation is always going to be a bit sticky, especially when trying to identify some obscure mechanical component. I think English is particularly tricky. We use some strange words and odd phrases that don't always translate easily. Could well just be easier to learn Spanish!
FraserG   
Thu May 21 2020, 09:44pm
Member No: #2011
Whilst the translation does throw up some funny results it is much better than watching the video with no idea of what is being said. I must say that our engines look more interesting inside than out, to me anyway!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club