Author Post
Jas16   
Sat Jan 04 2020, 10:29pm
Member No: #2994
thank you all for your help on the guides
FraserG   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 08:15pm
Member No: #2011
Why do these trims always look so filthy? By the look of it they are also very difficult to clean and mine seem baggy from memory. Must have a closer look but it will only annoy me!
Hattershaun   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 08:27pm
Member No: #320
FraserG wrote ...

Why do these trims always look so filthy? By the look of it they are also very difficult to clean and mine seem baggy from memory. Must have a closer look but it will only annoy me!

I think they get dirty if the car has been driven with the side window open, dirty air constantly hitting them. Also, where the front seat passengers have smoked cigarettes (often with the window open), the trims get dirty.
tj67   
Sat Feb 15 2020, 03:59pm
Member No: #4123
I've ordered fabric today enough to cover B pillers .
Removing covers tomorrow ready for trip to have professionally covered.
Great info
Cisco   
Sun Aug 14 2022, 09:55pm
Member No: #1429
Hey Guys,

I replaced my B and C pillar linings today using the Woolies 285 cream fabric recommended by David. The match is almost perfect and makes a huge difference to the ambience of the car!

I guess not many folks will do this job now but if you are going to do the C pillars on a car with the lounge pack fitted then be aware that you will have to remove/loosen the rear seats to access the 10mm bolts which locate the lower panel and airbag assembly. This is no small job

Also, generaly, you may find the old foam difficult to remove from the old plastics. Soak them in Petrol for 10 minutes and the glue/foam will just peel off!

Best regards,

Frank
Candide   
Fri Oct 14 2022, 02:28pm
Member No: #3844
David Hallworth wrote ...

Lektorit wrote ...

I have been looking too, and found this: - Click Here -

I have not yet been in contact with seller.

I reached out to Woolies yesterday. They were incredibly helpful and sent me a sample in the post. It arrived this morning and I'm pleased to confirm that it is pretty much an exact match!

Here it is held up to the C6 D pillar and headlining.

Regarding that panel in the lower pic, the one next to the rear 'screen, is that difficult to remove? I'm trying to source and fix a leak! Thanks.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club