The New Citroen Ami!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
David Hallworth   
Mon Nov 16 2020, 11:52pm

Member No: #90
This isn't C6 related but please read on

Who has seen the new, all electric, Citroen Ami?

I've been following this with interest and am really keen to be able to buy one as I believe it will cater for the majority of my journeys and will allow me to stop doing short runs in my V6's!

In France it costs €6000 which is £5054, top speed is 26mph, and it has a range of 47 miles from it's 5.5kWh lithium ion battery. It can also be charged in just 3 hours from a standard 13 amp plug!

Citroen launched a website to register your interest on Friday and have already had over 600 people register their interest as of today. Apparently it will only be available in the UK if Citroen UK can convince France that there is enough demand for it!

So... onto my ask! Can all of my fellow Citroen enthusiasts please register their interest so that we can hopefully get this quirky, wacky, typically Citroen into UK city centres?

Please take 2 minutes to fill out the form by clicking on the link below!

- Click Here -

FraserG   
Thu Nov 19 2020, 08:43pm
Member No: #2011
From a design angle there are quite a few great ideas. Shared doors and windows, right and left sides is great thinking from an economy of materials viewpoint. Performance and range would be a worry to me as you would be constantly holding up traffic even at full pace. A 2CV would be fast by comparison. Nice to see some innovation again from Citroen though.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club