Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Where to buy the I.F.H.S. Sphere

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
C6Dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 08:56am

Member No: #1
321dave wrote ...
Just an update on the sphere availability issue. My mistake. I thought initially the mark on the box was an M but lookin closer yesterday I noticed it was in fact an E. The spheres I bought were actually the Eurorepar already mentioned.

Are the actual spheres 'date stamped' with date of manufacture if so what is it please?
Website
321dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 01:27pm
Member No: #614
C6Dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...
Just an update on the sphere availability issue. My mistake. I thought initially the mark on the box was an M but lookin closer yesterday I noticed it was in fact an E. The spheres I bought were actually the Eurorepar already mentioned.

Are the actual spheres 'date stamped' with date of manufacture if so what is it please?

The sphere themselves have as far as I can see no actual date, just on the box. I posted the picture of the box. Here is a picture of the sphere inside the box.

C6Dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 01:32pm

Member No: #1
Thanks, reason I asked is that the IFHS spheres I bought for the DSuper had a production date on them which shows they were 'fresh' and hadn't been sat on a shelf for months/years somewhere.
Website
aneesh84   
Sun Jul 18 2021, 02:12am
Member No: #4777
321dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

Thanks MGMike,
good to know Autodoc have stock online again. Handy Black Friday discounts as well this time.

how are these eurorepar spheres lasting for you? I just bought a set for mine today.
aneesh84   
Sun Jul 18 2021, 02:21am
Member No: #4777
321dave wrote ...

C6Dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

The sphere themselves have as far as I can see no actual date, just on the box. I posted the picture of the box. Here is a picture of the sphere inside the box.

The date is coded 19-246 means 246th day of 2019
321dave   
Wed Jul 21 2021, 07:10pm
Member No: #614
Hi aneesh84,
I haven’t fitted them yet as my car was off the road for most of the Covid year. But I’ve started to service it now and will be hopefully back in use soon. The spheres will be all fitted I would say in August.

Regards
David
Koplint   
Thu Jun 15 2023, 09:01am
Member No: #5284
it seems that you can find such on srotas, click here
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club