C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Driver Seat Memory Problem

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
MGmike   
Mon Nov 04 2019, 09:13pm
Member No: #3151
All, one of the less important but none the less very annoying issues I have is being unable to store seat/mirror position info. Lexia reports a memory module power supply issue but before I can check it with a meter I have to find it!

I've been through the tech section without finding a solid steer and therefore I thought I'd ask if anyone knows where it is or has fixed a similar problem?

Your guidance is appreciated.
C6Dave   
Tue Nov 05 2019, 10:18am

Member No: #1
Unfortunately a Windows Update has killed my VMware player running the EPC and I can't upgrade that as my CPU is not supported so can't run wiring diagrams until I upgrade my PC.

However the heated front seat wiring guide mght help - Click Here - as it shows locations of items needed including the switches etc. also the ECU location guide - Click Here - might help in conjunction with it
Website
C6Dave   
Tue Nov 05 2019, 02:26pm

Member No: #1
Found a 'workaround' to get the system up and running and found the specific Driving Position Memorisation wiring Diagram - Click Here - which will hopefully help Mike
Website
MGmike   
Tue Nov 05 2019, 04:15pm
Member No: #3151
Dave, you’re an absolute star

I’ll have a read and see where it takes me
furriegurrie   
Tue Nov 05 2019, 04:34pm
Member No: #2448
Keep us posted please! I seem to have the same fault in my C6!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club