C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

One new from Spain

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Peperco   
Sat Oct 26 2019, 08:03pm
Member No: #4064
Hello everyone, My name is Peter, I am born in Cardiff Wales, but as a child I came to live in Spain. I currently own a C6 2.7hdi Exclusive, (2007), a car that I bought last month with 187,000 km. I was pleasantly surprised to find this forum dedicated to C6. My passion for this car comes to me since I worked at Citroen Spain as Sales Manager of new vehicles and had one of the company. I love the mechanics and the restoration / maintenance of my vehicles and relatives, I have a lot of tools. Also, in my garage, I have a C5 2.0Hdi from 2004 (Very happy with it), a Renault Scenic 1.9d (Car of all and for all), a Seat Ibiza 1.9 Tdi from 2008, (well, this is the car of my son), and a Renault Megane Clasicc 1.6 i, from the year 1997, which I am restoring. Currently, I am learning the different diagnostic systems of the different brands. If by any chance I can be of help, please let me know. Thank you for this wonderful forum. A hug to all
Trainman   
Sat Oct 26 2019, 08:32pm

Member No: #86
Peter,

Always happy to welcome a new member to the fold.
C6Dave   
Sun Oct 27 2019, 08:46am

Member No: #1
Welcome Peter
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club