Thank you to let me in the crowd

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
LightMatic   
Tue Oct 15 2019, 07:19pm
Member No: #2097
I want to greet all the members of the forum,
Excuse me for introducing myself now, I have been planning to do this for quite some time now, but I cannot put it into practice. Your Honor, your suggestions have helped me many times, just keep going.

My name is Leonardo, I'm 43 years old, I live and work in Mostar, Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina. For almost 2 years I have owned a C6, very good overall shape, built in 2008, imported from Belgium with 148,000km, lignage, 2,2HDi, manual transmission, KTH thorium gray, service booklet exists but not properly maintained.

It's my first Citroen, it's a very good vehicle, don't be offended, but I don't think it's a worthy successor to the ID/DS or CX. I didn't own them but I had the opportunity to drive them and it was pure enjoyment, real French cars, timeless.

So far I have traveled 5,000 km with the C6, changed the hydraulic fluid pump and reservoir, summer tires, battery, oil and all filters, all lighting (indoor and outdoor) except xenon's and fog lights replaced with LED bulbs (solved blinking problem by installing a relays, if anyone is interested in this, I can write what I did and what material I used but unfortunately I don't have any pictures), etc.

A month ago I bought another C6 for parts, now you will laugh at me, because of the seats with alcantara. I know many people prefer leather, but last summer our backs were wet the whole time we were in the vehicle.

I haven't moved them to my car yet, but they make me feel more comfortable sitting down and that I didn't make the mistake of buying them. The other C6 has a lot of parts that don't fit my car, it had a 2.7 HDi engine and an automatic transmission that are unfortunately unusable, half the electronics don't work because of the "repairers" around here, but there are plenty that can be used.
Excuse me for the extensive text, hopefully not a lot of tipfelers.

Sincerely yours
Leo

cruiserphil   
Wed Oct 16 2019, 08:43am

Member No: #38
Hello Leo,

Welcome to the forum!

Best regards,

Phil C.
C6Dave   
Wed Oct 16 2019, 09:13am

Member No: #1
Welcome Leo
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club