Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

New member - just purchased 2.2 Manual - GJ59UZW

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GreenLizard   
Mon Aug 12 2019, 07:29pm
Member No: #3958
Hi there

I've just purchased a C6 (2.2 Manual, Exclusive, without the Lounge Pack) and was hoping that it would be at least a few weeks before I would be looking to find out how setup Diagbox / Lexia (are these the same - I am confused) and start 'enjoying' the C6 ownership experience... but here we are... one week in and ABS / ESP / Handbrake failure and warnings... so I'm going to get stuck in.

I spent quite a bit of time browsing posts on here before I purchased... and TBH probably would have bought this car even if I had known it would develop a fault so quickly!

But if anyone can point me in the right direction to get the necessary version of diagbox (i.e. tell me what version I should be looking out for) that would be hugely appreciated.

Looking forward to joining the C6 party!

Cheers.
C6Dave   
Tue Aug 13 2019, 07:08am

Member No: #1
Look for a UK seller of FULL Chip Lexia 3 PP2000 for Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic with Diagbox V7.83

Download Diagbox 7.02 - Click Here - and install that on a Win 10 laptop and don't do the updates as 7.02 is enough for a C6
Website
C6Dave   
Tue Aug 13 2019, 08:24am

Member No: #1
BTW the rear left ABS sensor is a common 'culprit' for ABS errors.

A poor battery can also cause issues and untold error messages so when you get Diagbox, run a battery condition test which takes circa 15 minutes.
Website
GreenLizard   
Tue Aug 13 2019, 09:03am
Member No: #3958
Many thanks Dave... explains why I wasn't getting very far with my standard ODBC cable!
New cable has been ordered.
Interestingly the standard ODBC cable does seem to read codes from the engine.... usual P1351 fault being reported.
I'll install the software (v7.02 as you've helpfully advised) into my Windows XP virtual machine which is running the workshop manuals - this is a step up from my days with printed workshop manuals.
Car is now booked in to the local Citroen garage... but I'm hoping to see the faults before they get to look at it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club