C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Central door locking

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
BNoess   
Mon May 06 2019, 04:45pm
Member No: #3884
My C6 has been stored in a garage this winter. When I was to take it out a few weeks ago, the battery was almost empty. Got a booster loan and started the car. The door locks do not work, except the driver's door. The doors are locked and do not respond to remote control or central locking.Anybody have experience with this? It is a 2,7 HDI from 2007
cruiserphil   
Tue May 07 2019, 08:59am

Member No: #38
Hello Bjorn,

You're remotes may need to relearn. I can't remember the procedure but if you search this forum or google search you will find it. It's worth a try!

Best regards,

Phil C.
BNoess   
Mon Jun 03 2019, 05:51pm
Thanks Phil
I have done the procedure for resetting the Remotes severly times without result. The Windows Works great and all others stuff, but the door are closed. Have sombody experience With defect leader between carbody and the door?
I`m Wonder where I could start to search

Bjorn
Norman   
Thu Jun 06 2019, 01:06am
Member No: #364
I by accident I tried to open the rear passenger door I had pulled the handle as she unlocked the car after that the door would not open tried unlocking and locking the car with the remote to no avail so tried unlocking the door with the internal opener after locking the car then unlocking the door worked as it should so I would try pulling the internal door pulls on the three (3) none operating doors.
BNoess   
Mon Jul 01 2019, 07:57pm
Hi all,
I have got that the BSI is corrupt. Have somebody any advice to change this or is this a job for experts?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club