Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

Cheap c6 wanted

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
emkay1985   
Sat Apr 06 2019, 10:35am
Member No: #1977
Hi.

I'm after a cheap c6. I noticed a thread about a grey one in Brighton but i would of thought its sold or gone now.

I'm after a grey c6, not fussed about miles or mechanical issues or suspension issues.

If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Thx, Dave.
MGmike   
Sat Apr 06 2019, 04:22pm
Member No: #3151
Dave, how cheap? It'll be cheap(ish)! Search for CP07 you should find my story so far.

Cheers
Michael
emkay1985   
Sun Apr 07 2019, 06:37am
Member No: #1977
Hi Michael.

It depends, as with most things its not black and white. Dads c6 needs some donor parts to save it, worth saving at 60k. So it'd need to be cheap as we'd have to ship it or collect it if it didn't run.

Or, if the donor car is save able by using the engine out of dads then i could go down that route and class his as a donor car.

Thing is, he's now had a c6, he loves them but it's a car. If we couldn't source one he'd probably buy something else.

So whats the score with CP07?

Dave.
MGmike   
Sun Apr 07 2019, 03:37pm
Member No: #3151
Dave,
CP07 has been ignored for the past year with what looks to be a turbo actuator fault. It's shabby inside so not really one to put your Dad's engine in to. I don't think it's going to be as cheap as you need as I've spent a lot of money getting it up to MOT standard.

That said, I'm considering breaking it because the rear body damage will affect it's resale value and the sum of it's parts is worth more! What bits do you need as I've also got the sliver spares car?

If you don't need the engine who knows we might be able to do a deal! Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Hattershaun   
Sun Apr 07 2019, 07:05pm
Member No: #320
Dave, I know the where abouts of the grey C6 that was in Brighton.
I know the current owner and he'd consider selling it.
It's had quite a bit of work done to it recently, so price would need to be more than £350, but it would still be one of the cheapest running C6 at the moment. PM if you'd like to chat more.
Shaun.
2 User said Thank You to Hattershaun for this Post :
 cruiserphil (11 April 2019) , e3steve (16 April 2019)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club