C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Introducing myself. Hi from North Spain

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
jesus1973   
Tue Apr 02 2019, 10:35pm
Member No: #1051
As a frequent visitor, for help, for curiosity, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the north of Spain, with hot summers and cold, sometimes even snow, in winter.
I have owned my 2.7 since 2010, it is a 2007 one, with the rear electric seats. It reads now 230000 kms and endured the usual and sometimes explosive hose coolant problems for a couple of years. I own several cars but use this one daily for commuting, about 100 kms, half the time motorway, the other half city traffic. As you all know I haven't found anything comparable for this purpose, I totally love it, despite her flaws. Fortunately I have a great mechanic to help me and he has eventually got used to the car.
The C6 community in Spain is really restricted and not very communicative, and that's how I met this great forum.
Thanks for your attention, for the amount of support and so many clues.
Norman   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 03:48am
Member No: #364
Welcome to the C6 forum Jesus you will find us a friendly bunch, I myself have driven down from England through Spain to Torremolinos twice in my C6 2,2 exclusive and she eats up the kilometres in total comfort, I noticed there are on milanucios websit there are several C6 3:0 ltr models of the updated type with twin exhausts these I believe don’t have the problem of the fragile cooling pipes which so often fail which might be better for you in the long run.
jesus1973   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 07:18pm
Member No: #1051
Thanks a lot Norman, a little world, I spend some of my hols there too, . Thanks for the tip but I guess I made myself misunderstood. I bought and still have a 2.7 diesel C6, with me for 8 years and going strong. Thanks again for the warm welcome and excuse my English.
Norman   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 11:40pm
Member No: #364
Hi Jesus there is nothing wrong with Your English the only reason I suggested the website was to upgrade the 2.7 to the 3.0 ltr model which in the Uk seems to be the preferred option especially if it’s a petrol but these are as rare as hens teeth as not many were imported into the Uk.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club