C6 // Windows // Windows touch b-pillar when closing door

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ZeeSechs   
Mon Apr 01 2019, 09:48am
Member No: #3873
Hello dear C6Owners,

I got a problem and hope there is a "easy" solution for it. The search in the forum does not show any way how to fix it.

The challenge is, to fix my front windows (left AND right) which touching the b-pillar and starting scratich the material.

any idea? tnx!
321dave   
Tue Apr 02 2019, 08:29am
Member No: #614
ZeeSechs wrote ...

Hello dear C6Owners,

I got a problem and hope there is a "easy" solution for it. The search in the forum does not show any way how to fix it.

The challenge is, to fix my front windows (left AND right) which touching the b-pillar and starting scratich the material.

any idea? tnx!

Good morning ZeeSechs,
Would you have any photos to upload to the forum showing the defect? It would make analysis better for you. It could be the B-pillar gloss trim has moved towards the glass edge a little? Ibe never seen this happen myself but I guess anythings possible.
jst   
Tue Apr 02 2019, 08:16pm
Member No: #2551
I think it's the door that needs an adjustment.
I took the door off and adjusted the bottom hinge.

321dave   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 01:14am
Member No: #614
jst wrote ...

I think it's the door that needs an adjustment.
I took the door off and adjusted the bottom hinge.

Hi jst,
nice photo, door must of been fairly heavy to handle with glass and all. Did you also have a alignment issue with your glass to b-pillar? Couldn't help noticing your drivers foot mat in cream? And was wondering did you get them made up or did you buy them online? Thanks for sharing the photo. I must say I like the DS poster as well on the door. Very good.
jst   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 09:39pm
Member No: #2551
Yes, I also had the problem that the pane hit the B-pillar.
I bought the mats online in Sweden - Click Here - . Also bought a black for the trunk - Click Here - .

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club