Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

Not a C6, but my 3.0 HDi C5...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
David Hallworth   
Thu Feb 07 2019, 06:32pm

Member No: #90
** FOR SALE **

2010 Citroen C5 3.0 HDi Exclusive
6 Speed Automatic
Metallic Arctic Steel Silver
Electric Heated Mistral Claudia Full Black Leather
Front & Rear Parking Sensors with gap measuring system
Concert Pack with NaviDrive and Philips HiFi with SD Card Slot
Bluetooth with USB Sockets
19” Adriatic Alloy Wheels with fully functional TPMS
Cruise Control
Automatic Lights & Wipers
Space Saver Spare Wheel
85,000 miles with full service history
MOT until December 2019
2 new front tyres

When I bought this car I put a Warranty Direct TotalCare Warranty on the car which has been well used. It has had absolutely no expense spared. If I’ve noticed a single niggle it’s been addressed using nothing but Genuine Citroen parts. I have receipts for work totalling over £6,000 in the last 25k miles. In the time I’ve had the car it’s had:

Work Done at Citroen Glasgow:

4 new corner spheres – Dec ’15 - £697.20
Replacement Suspension Pump – Aug ’16 - £885.78
Replacement Electrovalve – Aug ’16 - £257.23
Repalcement EGR Valve – Nov ’16 - £266.59
Hydraulic Leak Repaired – Nov ’16 - £175.16
Replacement Throttle Body – Oct ’17 - £226.10
Replacement of BOTH Wiper Motors – Jun ’18 - £557.39

Work Done at BL Autos:

Major Service – Feb ‘17
Oil & Filter Change (Genuine Filter)
Air Filter (Genuine Filter)
Fuel Filter (Genuine Filter)
Pollen Filter (Genuine Filter)
NS & OS Wishbones (Genuine Citroen at £250 each)
LDS Tank
EOLYS Fluid Filled (3 litres)
Replacement Coolant Bottle
Cooling System Flushed and Refilled
Replacement Coolant Pipe in wheel arch which had perished due to LDS Leak
3 Spheres Pressure Tested
2 Gearbox Oil Fluid Changes (2 done previously so 4 in total)

Car has just been service by BL Auto’s and given a full health check before the warranty expires.

Minor Service – Feb ‘19
Oil & Filter Change (Genuine Filter)
Rear Discs and Pads
Full Health Check from front to rear

The current warranty on the car expires in March, if the full asking price is paid, I will renew the warranty for another 12 months and will transfer it into the new keepers name. I’m happy to receive offers on the car but please note that if an offer is accepted the car will NOT have the warranty renewed. Please also bear in mind that the warranty on the car is not a Mickey Mouse warranty where nothing is covered, this is the full package that has Full Emissions Cover, Gold Level Cover on all components and the excess on all claims is restricted to £50. It really does leave the buyer with full peace of mind.

This car drives beautifully and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it to travel anywhere I wanted to go. Due to the amount of work it’s had done and the fact that all parts fitted have been Genuine Citroen parts I do not think you’ll find a better driving 3.0 HDi for sale in the UK. It really has had no expense spared on it.

The car is currently at BL Auto’s in Welwyn Garden City after being serviced and is coming back to me in Glasgow on 24th February. If anyone wishes to buy the car and wants to view it whilst it’s at the garage I can arrange this, alternatively, it can be viewed in Glasgow any time from 25th February.

Asking price for my car is £5,750 ono.

The only pictures I have of the car at present are not great, once I have the car back in Glasgow I will get some better pictures.
David Hallworth   
Wed Feb 13 2019, 04:19pm

Member No: #90
Provisionally sold

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club