C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Front heated seat stopped working.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Moedeeb   
Thu Dec 27 2018, 02:55pm
Member No: #1606
My front drivers seat heater has stopped working. The first check is obviously to see if the fuse has blown but I can’t find the right fuse box! A quick google suggests there are 4 fuse boxes two under the dashboard of which one has the heater fuse I need. I have found the fuse box inside the passenger glove box but can’t find the other one.

Can someone help me out on where it is?

Thanks in advance and happy new year

321dave   
Fri Dec 28 2018, 08:52am
Member No: #614
Moedeeb wrote ...

My front drivers seat heater has stopped working. The first check is obviously to see if the fuse has blown but I can’t find the right fuse box! A quick google suggests there are 4 fuse boxes two under the dashboard of which one has the heater fuse I need. I have found the fuse box inside the passenger glove box but can’t find the other one.

Can someone help me out on where it is?

Thanks in advance and happy new year.

Many happy returns to you. If you can't find the correct fuse in the glovebox it is most likely in the engine bay.

The fuse box in the engine bay is located directly above the air filter box and it has a big black plastic cover. It's secured by three plastic screws. Best of luck.

Dave

Citrofix   
Sun Dec 30 2018, 04:40pm
Member No: #1722
Hello,

I would start with measuring if there is voltage at the black box under the seat with a multimeter, you also find a fault finding guide for the heated seats on these sides.
Happy new year

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club