Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Hello.. looking for a C6!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
TobyG   
Tue Nov 13 2018, 12:05pm
Member No: #3728
Hi all,

My name is Toby, and I’m a long term citroenist from Australia, now living in the UK. I currently own a 1972 Citroen DS, which is my pride and joy. She came over from a australia with me when we relocated, and I’ve enjoyed many wonderful miles around the UK this summer! I’ve attached a photo with this post!

I’d love a C6, having been blown away by their beauty and technology since they were new. I’ve owned a couple of other P.S.A. cars with the ES9 petrol V6, and I’d really like a petrol C6 to add to my collection.

I know they’re extremely rare, so I understand there may be quite a wait (I just missed the cloth interior one for sale!), but I’m hoping someone here may be able to give me a head start.

Nice to meet you all!

Toby

e3steve   
Tue Nov 13 2018, 12:56pm
Member No: #1163
Good luck and welcome, Toby!
Trainman   
Tue Nov 13 2018, 02:21pm

Member No: #86

You've come to the right place, if you're looking for a C6.

The petrol C6 is a rare beast, I can't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head.....
TobyG   
Wed Nov 14 2018, 05:32pm
Member No: #3728
Well, I know the petrols are rare, and wouldn’t necessarily discount a nice diesel C6..

I went and had a look at this car today, purely because it’s so close to me.

- Click Here -

Overall, it was fairly rough sadly. Scuffed and scratches front and rear bumpers, wheels in desperate need of a refurb, and the SERVICE light glowing brightly. On the plus side, it definitely confirmed my love of the C6.. what a beautiful and elegant car. Such a shame they’re almost unwanted.. I just don’t understand!

The search continues....

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club