Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

C6 Exclusive V6 HDi 2008 **SOLD**

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Riffe   
Mon Sep 24 2018, 03:50pm
Member No: #1615
Bought the C6 in August 2015 with 59k on the clock, the only things that have been replace apart from normal oil + filter changes are in 2016 I had the water pump, alternator, roller tensioner, aux belt and drive belt.
MOT in July 2018, with some advisories word for word as follows; (nearside and offside front brake pad wear warning wiring broken), (rear suspension pipes slightly corroded at sphere fixings), (minor leak from base of nearside front suspension unit) the last item is the expensive one a had a quote for that around £500.00.
Other than that I use the car once or twice a week , so mileage now is 63300
Price : £5,300

2 User said Thank You to Riffe for this Post :
 cruiserphil (25 Sep : 08:53) , keithc (01 Oct : 10:30)
FraserG   
Mon Sep 24 2018, 09:29pm
Member No: #2011
Looks like mine but even nicer! Good luck with the sale. I couldn't part with mine. What could replace it?
Bishop   
Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:49am
Member No: #868
Beautiful car. I think we'd all be interested to know what you get for it, if you'd be generous enough to share that with us.

I have noticed that my C6 is getting more attention from people recently and has certainly become more of a conversation piece. That doesn't mean that passing interest will translate into firmer pricing, but it might be a forward indicator. Not that I've ever been in it for the money (a-hahahahahaha - he laughts maniacally), but it's interesting to be part of such a social/ commercial experiment.
2 User said Thank You to Bishop for this Post :
 cruiserphil (27 Sep : 08:24) , keithc (01 Oct : 10:30)
Riffe   
Thu Oct 04 2018, 06:38pm
Member No: #1615
Thank you both for your comments,
my beloved C6 has been advertised as above on Piston Heads and Autotrader to no offers, I was surprised but may be I should not have been, last year I drove to Spain through France and back, and did not see one C6 on the road, not sure what conclusion one draws from that.
I would have preferred my C6 to go to a enthusiast, it however went too "We buy any car"
1 User said Thank You to Riffe for this Post :
 cruiserphil (05 Oct : 09:19)
FraserG   
Sun Oct 07 2018, 10:23pm
Member No: #2011
Very sad. Having said that I remember the days when people thought I was mad buying a DS and now they are universally applauded and values are increasing. Maybe the C6's day will come in a decade or two?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club