C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Hello from 2 year old member desperate for some help

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
jedilady   
Sun Jul 15 2018, 05:21pm
Member No: #2745
I have been a member for the last 2 years or so. The information and help on this forum/group is quite outstanding and so so helpful. In introducing myself I live in Fermoy County Cork and I and my husband purchased a 2006 C6 Exclusive in 2016 for the purpose of restoration. The paintwork, interior and bodywork needed quite a bit of work to be carried out. In Feb this year we saw for sale a 2007 C6 Exclusive with Lounge Pack. So we did a trade of our one for the newer one. It is in almost excellent condition.

There is a problems with the front passanger window. I would be so grateful for some help. The AntiPinch system is out of sync and I can't get it to sync. The "MicroDecent"/"Glass Drop" wont work either. I can't find a wiring diagram of the Micro-Descent switch which goes into the door lock and the wiring of the door lock where it goes into the electric window ECU. The Micro-Descent switch works, the window goes up and down but when I go to open the door the window won't drop. Can anybody assist with this problem please. Regards Jedilady
C6Dave   
Sun Jul 15 2018, 05:27pm

Member No: #1
Wiring diagrams are a pain to get but leave it with me and I'll see what I can find but have you checked in the zip file: - Click Here -
Website
C6Dave   
Sun Jul 15 2018, 05:41pm

Member No: #1
OK added the 2 you may need, top of the list: - Click Here -
Website
jedilady   
Sun Jul 15 2018, 05:47pm
Thanks Dave-Retired especially for such a quick response.

Yes I have downloaded all of the wiring zip file contents and looked through them. I can't find the schematics of the doorlocks, connections switches and schematics of the window motor electronics. I just couldn't face the nightmare of having to remove the relevant components from the car and "buzz out" the connections

Would be grateful for any help.
jedilady   
Sun Jul 15 2018, 05:57pm
Our posts crossed. Thank you Dave-Retired.

Crikey you have just proven what amazing people are here and what an amazing group this is. The diagrams are perfect.

Thank you again. Regards, Jedilady.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club