Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

Newish C6 owner

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
BillyBigBones   
Wed Mar 28 2018, 09:49pm
Member No: #3399
Hi guys,
Well what can I say? I’ve had the car a couple of months and had to replace a couple of hoses and the water pump!!... The car is now at my local Citroen dealer having the timing belt done at a fixed price of £345 which is very reasonable and also having the diesel pump belt replaced too. The car is now ten years old with only 89000 miles on it and due the belt changes, so I won’t see much change from £500 but worth it none the less. I’m enjoying the car very much and looking forward to taking it across to France for a few days in the not too distant future.

Billy

*UPDATE*. Picked my car up from EMG in Croydon my nearest Citroen dealer this afternoon (28/3/18) and was handed the bill!
£523 for my timing belt, fuel pump belt and aux belt replacement which I think is pretty good value. Also the car had been cleaned inside and out which I wasn’t expecting. Great service from the dealer and good communication from them as well. Loving my car, I’ve only had it two months and I think she’s a keeper...
C6Dave   
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:25am

Member No: #1
Real bargain price from a Citroen dealer as most won't do the job under 'Fixed Price Repairs' offer.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club