C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Pollution stickers for France

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Norman   
Tue Jun 19 2018, 08:51pm
Member No: #364
Has anyone driven through France lately I've just been reading about the necessity of coloured stickers for the windscreen to prove you are authorised to pass through those areas and where do you buy them and at what cost?
C6Dave   
Wed Jun 20 2018, 12:19pm

Member No: #1
Buy direct from the Gov dept Norman at 3.11 euro + postage and they arrive in just over a week after applying online.

I have both my cars covered and you can buy at - Click Here -

Your only going to need one in Paris or Lyon ATM but other cities are following......
Website
Eric   
Wed Jun 20 2018, 12:45pm
Member No: #425
Hello Norman, I also got my number three coloured sticker for my car when I was working in Grenoble and passing through Lyon regularly on the way back and forth to the UK. It is very simple to do and they are very punctual in getting it to you. Be sure to display it on the drivers side of RH-drive UK car and not passenger side. I am in Germany now and will probably get an addition to my sticker count for their cities.....
Norman   
Thu Jun 21 2018, 10:53am
Hi all I'm looking at my V5c registration document for the V.9 Euro rating and I can't find it anywhere and it says to send them a copy but what's the point when the V.9 rating isn't on it so what to do?
Norman   
Thu Jun 21 2018, 01:06pm
Norman wrote ...

Hi all I'm looking at my V5c registration document for the V.9 Euro rating and I can't find it anywhere and it says to send them a copy but what's the point when the V.9 rating isn't on it so what to do?

Update sorted it went to the F A Q.s and it explained what to do, now just waiting for the post.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club