Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

For Sale - Super rare 2009 (09) Citroen C6 Lignage 2.2 MANUAL in arctic steel

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Grumpytvr   
Mon Jun 11 2018, 08:33pm
Member No: #742
For Sale - Super rare 2009 (09) Citroen C6 Lignage 2.2 Manual in arctic steel

Offers over £2,000. Please read the description carefully.

100k miles (just under)

It is with great sadness that I’m letting my C6 go after 6 years of ownership. I’ve really enjoyed driving this car but unfortunately I don’t have the time I’d like these days to keep it running the way it should.

The good bits:

- MOT until end of May 2019
- Half leather interior in excellent condition.
- Tow bar (used twice)
- 2 keys
- RT4, with satnav and USB
- Full service history. Mostly maintained by myself, with more challenging items carried out by a trusted local garage. - Lots of receipts! In my ownership I have changed the oil every 10000 miles, not 20000 as recommended in the handbook.
- Suspension nice and tight with no knocks or clunks. Recent lower ball joint replacement on passenger side. Along with some of the front suspension bushes.
- Tyres have plenty of life left in them

The not so good bits:

- Dual mass flywheel is noisy and could do with replacement in the not too distant future.
- There is an intermittent fault which starts off with the display stating that the ASR/ESP system is faulty followed sometimes by power steering and handbrake failure error message, see here:
- Click Here -
To date I’ve replaced the battery and ABS pump to no avail. I suspect it is the BSI unit or possibly the power steering pump is the cause of the problem.
- Turbo appears to stick occasionally when the car has been running for an extended period. Fault code P0299 – Turbo pressure. I suspect it is the actuator linkage getting hot and sticking
- Alloy wheels and body work have some scuffing commensurate with a 9 year old car.

Ideally, I’d like this to go to an enthusiast who has the time to tend this car back to fine fettle. If I had the time I'd do it myself, but I need a reliable everyday car for work!

I’m looking for offers over £2k, it’s worth that in spares alone. I might even throw in the error code reading software and interface, roof rack, spare ABS pump and any other C6 related paraphernalia I have for the best offer over £2k.

Viewing recommended, UK buyers only. I'll post some photos in the not too distant future..

PM me in the first instance to make contact.
1 User said Thank You to Grumpytvr for this Post :
 cruiserphil (12 Jun : 08:46)
Grumpytvr   
Tue Jul 24 2018, 10:32pm
Member No: #742
It's now up for sale on Ebay Here:

Ebay Listing

Happy Bidding!!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club