C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Tyre Pressure Sensors

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
MGmike   
Sat May 12 2018, 05:47pm
Member No: #3151
I can confirm that anyone with an Autel TS401 and lexia should be able to activate the sensors, read the codes and program them in to the ECU.

I've finally got my new VDO sensor recognised and, as I said earlier, there was a hex to decimal conversion error! Well actually it was the bloke typing it in to the ECU but he never admits to getting anything wrong!

If anyone in Central Scotland needs this done, get in touch.
jamescarruthers   
Tue May 15 2018, 04:12pm
Member No: #1548
Euromaster in Cambridge could not have been less interested in helping me. Like, zero enthusiasm at all. With that attitude I will never go there again
MGmike   
Tue May 15 2018, 05:04pm
Member No: #3151
jamescarruthers wrote ...

Euromaster in Cambridge could not have been less interested in helping me. Like, zero enthusiasm at all. With that attitude I will never go there again

James, treat your better half to a mini break in Edinburgh at the weekend or the Lake District during the week and I'll sort it for you!
Thinking about it, it would be cheaper to pay me for a days work and diesel to come to you, but you'll get way less brownie points
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club