Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
321dave   
Sat Mar 24 2018, 08:10pm
Member No: #614
Dave-Retired wrote ...

321dave wrote ...

I'll try and find the reference to a link about it on the forum.

I got mine from Vehicle Diagnostics UK on eBay - Click Here - it installed 1st time with zero issues on my Notebook/pad running Win 10

Thanks Dave. That's very interesting, must be the latest Version. Very handy it works with win10
dennis_vogelius   
Mon Mar 26 2018, 05:17am
Member No: #3477
EUREKA.

I FINALLY after fighting with installing Diagbox/Lexia for days managed to get it installed.

I have not solved my issue getting the car started, but Diagbox gave me 2 errors reg. injection/ignition.

Code P005B: B Camshaft Profile Control Circuit Stuck On Bank 1
Code P0017 Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation (Bank 1 Sensor B)

I am almost 100% that the crankshaft sensor by some freek accident gave up on me for natural reasons, and NOT for me washing the car.

Sadly I cant repair it myself since it is standing outside in a VERY muddy place, and have NO way of lifting the car up enough to get under it DAMN.

Therefore I will have to get it towed to the repair shop and pay probably big money for getting it fixed, where I most likely could have done it myself.

I HAVE to say a BIG THX to all of you guys who have helped me so much in my quest, and if I EVER get your way I owe you a beer or ten.

Anyway, when the car will be back I will give a final update on my no start problem.

Miss driving my Alizee
dennis_vogelius   
Mon Apr 09 2018, 04:55pm
Sorry guys for not having returned earlier. Guess it is called life and work.

My dear car is now on the road again, and driving FANTASTIC.

My problem was that the belt to the fuelpump had slipped and therefore the computer got wrong information and shut of for the fuel.

C6Dave   
Mon Apr 09 2018, 05:41pm

Member No: #1
dennis_vogelius wrote ...

My problem was that the belt to the fuelpump had slipped and therefore the computer got wrong information and shut of for the fuel.

So nothing to do with the actual 'wash'?
Website
dennis_vogelius   
Mon Apr 09 2018, 08:00pm
Well, actually they suspect that water somehow got onto the belt, and as soon as I tried to start it slipped
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club