C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Parking sensor

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
rmonf24   
Sun Feb 25 2018, 09:46am
Member No: #3300
hello classmates a question, parking sensors come with a black sticker that is taking off, something happens to remove that sticker? is it simply for the sensors to go unnoticed?, greetings.
321dave   
Sun Feb 25 2018, 11:43am
Member No: #614
rmonf24 wrote ...

hello classmates a question, parking sensors come with a black sticker that is taking off, something happens to remove that sticker? is it simply for the sensors to go unnoticed?, greetings.

Really sorry,
I didn't quite understand the question. Are you referring to a sticker on a parking sensor that came away and you need advice on which sensor type to buy?

rmonf24   
Sun Feb 25 2018, 12:47pm
Member No: #3300
321dave wrote ...

rmonf24 wrote ...

Really sorry,

I didn't quite understand the question. Are you referring to a sticker on a parking sensor that came away and you need advice on which sensor type to buy?

no, I mean that the sensors come with a kind of sticker of dark color on the outside, that is peeling off and I do not know if I take it off something would happen or not.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club