Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

28in Michelin wiper blades £4.99 this week at Aldi

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
PercyPorcelain   
Fri Feb 16 2018, 07:48pm
Member No: #2027
They haven't got the pin mountings but they do have adaptors so can probably work something out.. good value at £4.99 a pair and 28in ones are less in demand, so should be some left at your local branch
2 User said Thank You to PercyPorcelain for this Post :
 321dave (17 Feb : 11:45) , cruiserphil (18 Feb : 18:43)
321dave   
Sat Feb 17 2018, 11:46am
Member No: #614
PercyPorcelain wrote ...

They haven't got the pin mountings but they do have adaptors so can probably work something out.. good value at £4.99 a pair and 28in ones are less in demand, so should be some left at your local branch

Thanks Percy. Will check them out if I'm shopping, along with the decent French wine!
1 User said Thank You to 321dave for this Post :
 dadie11 (17 May : 15:11)
dadie11   
Thu May 17 2018, 03:27pm
Member No: #2724
I was going to investigate further...but then realised that some three months later, then it maybe a bit optimistic to expect a result...
However, when I was in Scotland a few weeks ago, as my sister was in dire need of replacing her wiperblades - whilst at Halfords in Aberdeen I took the plunge and forked out 40-odd quid, (if memory serves) on replacement blades for my '6'.
A bit rash as it turns out...buy in haste repent at leisure...
I then discovered through a wonderful resource called the 'Interweb', that 'Heyners' in Wakefield will do a pair of 28" blades for £14.99.

hscomponents.co.uk Unit 44/Monckton Rd Ind Est, Wakefield WF2 7AL

Hope this helps. DC.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club