C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

b1102, Fault in the link between the headlamps,

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
grnb   
Thu Feb 08 2018, 06:39am
Member No: #3200
I have this fault in projectours calculator and my right light turned left and stayed this way. If i try to do lamp tests it begins normally and than beeing interrupted. left lamp moves then, right is dead but lights very well. There are no any warnings on the screen or flashing lights on dashboard. Anyone had this kind of fault?
C6Dave   
Thu Feb 08 2018, 09:11am

Member No: #1
B1102 doesn't appear in the list of Citroen error codes so a Google of it brings up 'Battery Voltage Low' for Hyundai and Kia:

B1102 Description Supplemental Restraints System Control Module (SRSCM) checks input voltage when IG ON to make air bag system work properly. If input voltage is out of normal range, there can be malfunction in system operation. In this case, Check battery and charging system. The SRSCM sets DTC B1102 and turns warning light on if voltage below threshold value is detected for more than 4 sec. (If voltage within threshold value is detected When the SRSCM returns to normal condition. SRSCM regards DTC as being cleared and turns warning light off).

Read more: - Click Here -

It seems like a good place to start, checking the battery and wiring connectors to the lights?
Website
grnb   
Thu Feb 08 2018, 04:50pm
this code is written in diagbox, projektours calculator and it means literaly : Fault in the link between the headlamps
grnb   
Wed Feb 21 2018, 03:06pm
mayby anyone know how the fron lights are connected to each other? is it done by bsm or bsi? where are any conections related to this?
C6Dave   
Wed Feb 21 2018, 06:35pm

Member No: #1
Take a look through the wiring diagrams - Click Here -
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club