C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

foglight

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
datmbn   
Tue Sep 21 2010, 07:38am
Member No: #193
To day i was at the cars first MOT and the only complain was tha the foglights pointing to high.
Is ther a easy way to adjust them ?

regards Mats
C6Dave   
Tue Sep 21 2010, 07:47am

Member No: #1
I don't think they are adjustable, they simply clip in place as far as I know but I'll have a quick check of the documentation.

Ignore the first part as it's the fitting/removal instructions but it needed the image to explain the last part in Blue.

EDIT: well I was wrong, you can adjust them, click to enlarge:

Website
datmbn   
Tue Sep 21 2010, 11:07am
thanks
datmbn   
Thu Oct 14 2010, 09:57am
It was easy to adjust just pull out the position lights and reach in thro the hole and adjust.

1% falling take an withe masonit sheet or something else and mark the top of the light near the car messure 5-6 cm down and mark agen go 5 meters from the car and adjust the top of the light to the lower marking.

regards Mats
magicands   
Thu Jan 29 2015, 12:47pm
Member No: #1021
Could somebody please explain how to adjust fog lights in English please as I am about to replace both of mine as the glass elements have gone opaque!!
Website
e3steve   
Tue Feb 17 2015, 05:03pm
Member No: #1163
magicands wrote ...

Could somebody please explain how to adjust fog lights in English please as I am about to replace both of mine as the glass elements have gone opaque!!
Long(ish) Allen key -- 6mm, I seem to recall, same as the headlamps --, accessed through the under-panel and slightly off the vertical centre line of each fog light.

Some have 10mm hex-headed nylon screw heads which facilitate the reflectors' adjustment.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club