NaviDrive Trip display - screen missing

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Archielea   
Wed Jan 17 2018, 05:24pm
Member No: #37
Hi chaps

Any info to solve my problems would be gratefully received. 2006 2.7 Exclusive with RT3.

My trusty independent garage got rid of the annoying message that always greeted me on the NaviDrive about emergency calls being disabled or whatever it was. He used his Diagbox. Unfortunately in doing so, a load of settings seemed to change themselves randomly so that the screen displayed or hid information differently than before.

My poor chap reset all the information except for one thing which has remained a mystery since. On the Trip screen, a press on the wiper screen scrolls through the current / trip 1 / trip 2 info but no longer gets to the screen with the oil and coolant temperatures and tyre pressure info.

Does anyone have a clue where to look in Diagbox to bring this back? I quite miss it

Thanks all
Jake

Tjensen   
Wed Jan 17 2018, 06:44pm
Member No: #954
I had the same, twice. It is a setting in Lexia/Diagbox that has ended up as "disable", should be easy to correct.

Archielea   
Thu Jan 18 2018, 09:43am
Member No: #37
Thanks Tjensen
Any ideas where to find it?
We couldn't find it in any of the menus.
Tjensen   
Thu Jan 18 2018, 11:49pm
Member No: #954
Sorry, I am not a master of Lexia/Diagbox myself. But I found some setup data for RT units somewhere on the net and asked my garage to look for a list of enable/disable options (the opening trip screen, the front parking sensors I remember) My theory is that it comes up after reinstalling in a kind of standard version and that the C6 specialities need to be hand-enabled from within Lexia. Another solution can be to get a special C6 installation disk (?) I had the problem after each harddisk crash. And now the "AUX" input of the radio and the in-car phone are disbled in my car, so I need to ask again the next time.... Or take the car to the wizard in Spain....

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club