Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

SOLD Iron Grey C6 2.2 HDI Linage Reg Sept 2009. Under 52,000 miles with 6 speed gearbox

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
PaulY   
Thu Jan 11 2018, 07:53pm
Member No: #142
SOLD in 24 hrs for asking price, so sadly I will have no reason to participate in the forum in the future. The good news is that the new owner is a Citroen enthusiast. I have left this post for reference, but happy for "admin" to delete if needs be. (I will probably have to delete photo links over time)

One caring owner since Citroen. Taxed until July 1st with MOT due August 8th 2018. Last service by Citroen dealer December 2017. Linage specifications include, front & rear electric windows, electrically operated front seats, electric retracting mirrors, alloy wheels, rain sensitive wipers, automatic climate control, electronic parking brake, heads up on windscreen display, front & rear parking sensors, and xenon headlamps. I upgraded the RT4 Navidrive to the later RT5 model that has a 10 MB hard disc to add your mp3s. (The Sat Nav software runs on the hard disk too, unlike the RT3 which ran from a CD making it slower & impossible to play a music CD as well as run Sat Nav without a CD boot stacker) The RT5 also adds all important Bluetooth connectivity to your mobile phone. Interior is black with half leather seats. The 6 speed manual gearbox helps get the best out of the powerful 170 PS diesel engine, and also results in lower emissions than the automatic version. Hence the lower road tax bracket of £220 per year at time of writing.

I have cherished the car and looked after it. There are full service receipts, with most services done by official Citroen dealers. The main bodywork has no significant scratches or marks on it. There are some scratches on the underside of the black drivers side (plastic) sill, from light scraping on a high curb. It is not very noticeable, so I have not thought it worthwhile to repair. Over all I would say the car is in good to very good condition for its age and there is no exposed metal or rust visible. The cruise control is not working, I suspect a switch needs replacing or there is a break in the wire. PHOTO LINKS NOW REMOVED

I am looking for £5,050 OVNO and happy to take daytime and early evening calls on my landline 01932 886386. My location is Surrey (5 minutes drive from M25 jct 11 Chertsey)
2 User said Thank You to PaulY for this Post :
 e3steve (12 Jan : 23:46) , CitroenCrazy (24 Jan : 12:36)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club