C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Car Care and Maintenance Tips

Glysantin G33 Datasheet

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
gmerry   
Fri Mar 04 2016, 03:03pm
Member No: #21
Hi all, Glysantin G33 is the official PSA coolant product for the C6. Its not generally available in other than bulk packaging and information on the product is hard to come by, other than it being a silicate free OAT type formulation. Along with some other forum posters, I've been using G30 which is readily available, same basic chemistry (but different colour) and for which the technical datasheets are readily available. Anyhow, here is a link to technical datasheets for the elusive and exclusive to PSA G33.

- Click Here -

Website is www dot mofin-oil dotcom
321dave   
Fri Mar 04 2016, 03:19pm
Member No: #614
gmerry wrote ...

Hi all, Glysantin G33 is the official PSA coolant product for the C6. Its not generally available in other than bulk packaging and information on the product is hard to come by, other than it being a silicate free OAT type formulation. Along with some other forum posters, I've been using G30 which is readily available, same basic chemistry (but different colour) and for which the technical datasheets are readily available. Anyhow, here is a link to technical datasheets for the elusive and exclusive to PSA G33.

- Click Here -

Website is www dot mofin-oil dotcom

Many thanks G, website doesn't allow any thanks at the moment by just pressing the button!
Just quickly looking thought the PDFs is there any difference bar the colour? I notice it can be purchased in bulk as well. Thanks.
Tjensen   
Thu Nov 30 2017, 12:39pm
Member No: #954
Is the answer that PSA G33 fram BASF is now blue (PSA part no 9735K), but practically the same as the old G33 with red colour that came with the car ?
321dave   
Thu Nov 30 2017, 04:47pm
Member No: #614
Tjensen wrote ...

Is the answer that PSA G33 fram BASF is now blue (PSA part no 9735K), but practically the same as the old G33 with red colour that came with the car ?

I think so, I use the G30 OAT type from Halfords available from Britain/Ireland which is red. I find it grand. All good with no cooling issues. Mind you my coolant system is 98 percent new at this stage along with the Radiator. My temperature bars on the display are always at normal driving at the lowest bar level, raising up very little with increased sustained acceleration.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club