Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Ice / USB Box / Telephone problems

Navidrive update & HUD

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
james_r_wilson   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 06:48PM
Member No: #627
I have recently updated the maps and firmware to version 8.31 and since then the HUD no longer shows the navigation directions in the windscreen. I can't see any menu options to fix this...any ideas?
Dave-Retired   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 07:05PM

Member No: #1
Dashboard, lower right side near the door is where the HUD controls are.
Website
james_r_wilson   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 08:45PM
Those controls now only allow you to select the navigation display option, the entire negation array lights briefly to confirm the command, but it does't seem to be getting a feed from the head unit any more. Only since the update to 8.31. Have they sold me the wrong firmware?
Tjensen   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 11:56PM
Member No: #954
The latest update 8.31 enclosed in the box of new 2016 maps introduced a picture of a C5 in the suspension menu and the built-in telephone stopped working. Maybe some of the newest version has some C6 problems ?
Dave-Retired   
Wed Nov 08 2017, 08:41AM

Member No: #1
james_r_wilson wrote ...

Only since the update to 8.31. Have they sold me the wrong firmware?

Daft question, but you did try and move the display up and down?

It is possible to adjust it to high so it disappears off the windscreen when sat in the drivers seat and you can also increase/decrease the brightness.

I bought a genuine firmware disc from Citroen and have no HUD issue after installing it BTW. I don't use anything that comes with the maps, especially 'copies' from fleabay.
Website
james_r_wilson   
Wed Nov 08 2017, 06:15PM
Thanks, I'll get another disc from a more reputable source(!) It's strange that it seems fine in every other respect, perhaps there are different issues for different models?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club