C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Car Care and Maintenance Tips

Filter, Sensor, EGR etc. part numbers

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Dave   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 11:42am

Member No: #1
Whilst searching for a pre/post heat relay for my car I came across an Italian Company, Meat & Doria which make and supply components for Fiat, PSA and Jaguar.

To see a list of C6 related parts with oem part numbers and those from Meat & Doria so you can search online, simply click on the links below:

2.7 HDi: - Click Here -

2.2 HDi: - Click Here -

3.0 Petrol: - Click Here -

3.0 HDi: - Click Here -

Clicking on the 'Meat & Doria' part number on the site brings up a more detailed description.

As an example of the detail available here is an EGR valve for the 2.7 HDi with cross reference to other makes and car manufacturers who use the same part.... - Click Here -

What it does show is the vastly different price for the same parts when you look online so as always 'Buyer Beware'
Website
Ciaran   
Tue Nov 07 2017, 11:53am
Member No: #3087
Very useful, thank you.
meliskay72   
Fri Jul 13 2018, 10:16pm
Member No: #1645
to

Dave-Retired
Just read your old post ref. M.E.A.T etc which is interesting. Have you compared any prices or know of anyone who has had any dealings with them?
regards, meliskay72..
C6Dave   
Sat Jul 14 2018, 09:05am

Member No: #1
meliskay72 wrote ...

Have you compared any prices or know of anyone who has had any dealings with them?
regards, meliskay72..

Sorry, no I haven't.

What I would say though is that Dan at Wolsey House will only use genuine CIT (Valeo) EGR valves as he has had poor experience of others.....
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club